Google Drive is here. Which cloud storage to choose?

Google announced the release of Google Drive, a brand new cloud storage service, raising the cloud competition. It starts with 5GB free storage, it is available on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and it allows editing with Google Docs.

Google knows that its reputation will raise the standards on cloud services, but it's up to them to gain customers from the other popular services.

Now with Google Drive, Dropbox, Skydrive, Sugarsync and iCloud, which one should we choose?

First of all, the right choice depends on your needs, the features, the price, the devices. Personally, I've tried Dropbox, I've installed Sugarsync on my pc, but I should stick to Skydrive, due to its compatibility with my Windows Phone.
If you're still unsure, check the table below:

 
*Image source: Gizmodo

No comments:

Post a Comment